Yes, I am a frustrated developer now! My laptop comes with Vista Home and I am simply not able to start the Geronimo server on it. At the same time, I am able to run the server and play with it on other Microsoft OS like Windows XP, Windows Server 2003.
So what did I do? I contacted the Geronimo user group at Nabble forums. After one week I still have no solution! Its not that I got a reply.. Its simply that none of the options work out. Here is what I have tried so far:
- Try running the server from C:\geronimo
- Try running the server from C:\user\
- Try running the server from another Drive
- Try running the server from C:\Program Files\geronimo
- Try running the server after disabling firewall in the above mentioned locations.
Does anybody have a solution???