April 07, 2008

Techno Paper gets its 2008 look!

Let me present you the new look of Techno Paper. The new blogger theme is built on Blueprint CSS framework, and I will call this template BluePrint. Its built on 0.7 version of the framework and I would like to thank all people behind the framework. I started learning the CSS framework by building this blogger template. And I have come up with some better features compared to my previous theme.

When starting out to build a new template, I had few things in mind. Make the template simple (less graphics and images) , provide new sections to the blog and retain existing functionalities of old template like Social Bookmarking, Peek-a-Boo, etc.And I have achieved the same with this new template. I have added two new sections to the template and they are: "Featured Article" and "From the Archive". You will see these sections on top of the article. I hope these sections become useful to readers. I am sure rest of the features will be familiar to you and needs no explanation. Let me know your suggestions about this template.

:)

No comments :