June 16, 2006

Canara bank's great service


I am tired of the service provided by Canara Bank!! They don't have any commitment nor any customer satisfaction program. What I am talking about is their ATM service through out the country. It’s simply the worst.
Canara bank’s great services are:
1. Non functioning ATM (Sorry ATM is closed. Please try later).
2. No security at ATM.
3. Unclean ATM box.

What customers will mostly worry about is the first one. Look what I got when I visited Vellore ATM today (photo).

The manager of Vellore main branch is too cool. He will say it’s not his problem and he doesn’t know about it and other silly things. Anybody will wonder who put him there! And the time I have to wait?? 2 to 3 hours. This has happened not once or twice, but many times. One day the ATM machine goes out 2 or 3 time that too at peek time like 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.30pm to 6.00pm. I am wondering how they and go about with their punch line “serving to grow, growing to serve”.

No comments :