June 28, 2006

What a day...

What a day! Today our 5th semester started off. We are having our class from 7.30 am to 1 pm and for the best we had two hours of Java lab which we some how killed by shit-chat! The class was good part of the day. Actually my friend and I had planned to go out to town in evening... And we did...

Returning back to campus by 5.30, we headed straight to PAT (Placement And Training) centre to get updates of our friends who where appearing HCL Ltd’s interview... and to our surprise we got the news that results are out…! While moving to nearby computing centre my mind ran through the seq of writing exams and did a analysis of what I might get… and I got 8.76 GPA..

Here are my CGPAs for all the four semesters!

Semester

CGPA

I

8.78

II

8.86

III

8.93

IV

8.83

1 comment :

Noushu says: said...

pls note this quate:
"Every dog have a day"
I think u have good skill in programming. wait and see.........